Google Maps for Business
Google is the most popular search engine in the world. Every day hundreds of people are using Google to search for products, services and places.
Google Maps is well-known map online service offering street maps and satellite images. Moreover, Google Maps is showing local businesses on the map making it easy for potential customers to find information about the place such as driving direction, address, telephone, open hours and website.
When people are using Google to search for information, in most cases, the first thing they see is related businesses from Google Maps.
That is why its very important to add your business to Google Maps.
With so much choice for customers - how would your business stand out of competition on Google?
Google Virtual Tour
Once your business is shown on Google, then it's a good idea to engage your potential customers with nice photography
and 360 degree virtual tour inside your business on Google Search and Google Maps.
Virtual tour feature your business across Google and also can be used on your web site or Facebook business page.
Here is the example of gas station 'OKQ8 Leksand - Hagagatan' showing difference in Google listing before and after virtual tour was published.
Google business listing is your company’s most visible asset which can be improved with Street View panoramic content.
Once virtual tour was published this petrol station get around 3000 views per month!
Google Search and Maps
Customer's experience on iPad
Customer's experience on iPhone
Every business on Google Maps have it's own Google Plus page.
Strong reviews, pictures or videos of your business help your business stand out online.
Moreover, a comprehensive statistic is available for the page owner.
Google My Business
For local business to be on Google is absolutely FREE without additional, monthly or hidden cost.
Google Virtual Tour inside your business can be only created by officially certified Google Trusted Photographers with one time photography fee.
Google virtual tour consist of several 360 degree panoramas (steps).
Minimum number of panoramas is 5 and maximum number depends on the coverage area.
Slava Druk is an officially trained and certified Google Trusted Photographer in Dalarna region Sweden,
who is awarded with 'Top Performer' status, shooting more Google virtual tours then anybody else around Sweden,
delivering high quality of virtual tour and best customer support.
Our virtual tour photography solution includes:
- initial consultation and explanation of Google solution for your business;
- setting up your new Google account or adjusting existing one;
- creating, adding and verifying your business place on Google;
- setting up and testing your Google+ business page;
- scheduling convenient for your business time for photoshoot;
- executing 360 degree photography inside your business;
- taking high quality photos of your points of interest;
- images are taking with professional Canon equipment;
- publishing virtual tour and photos to your Google listing;
- adding Google virtual tour to your Facebook business page;
- providing link for embedding virtual tour to your website;
- installing Google My Business App on your phone or tablet;
- showing and explaining your business statistics and results;
- providing qualified support within first month;
6000 SEK (excl. moms)
(no additional or hidden cost; discount may be applied for multiple locations)
1. Circle K Leksand | See Inside - https://goo.gl/maps/7xDmc6pGkEC2
2. OKQ8 Leksand - Hagagatan | See Inside - https://goo.gl/maps/WHWpZnWYtcJ2
3. Reliance Petrol Bunk (Nanda Petroleum) | See Inside - https://goo.gl/maps/cHhLhc6ioZ82
4. Tesla Supercharger, Mora | See Inside - https://goo.gl/maps/uaDrtpxMCus